Tonight is a FULL MOON 🌕
Teaching Moon Salutations is one of my favorite things to do. As they’re a cooling flow, honoring the Yin, cool, feminine energy of the moon, I put together this playlist that worked perfectly with my last full moon class that coincided with my Christ-Centered class last month!
Please enjoy this playlist with your yoga class or just for your own listening pleasure!
- Endless Alleluia – Cory Asbury
- Be Thou My Vision – Audrey Assad
- 10,000 Reasons/What a Beautiful Name It Is – Caleb & Kelsey
- I Will Rise – Chris Tomlin
- God With Us – Bryan & Katie Torwalt
- Pieces – Amanda Cook
- Beautiful – MercyMe
- So Will I – Hillsong
- Beautiful Things – Gungor
- Your’re Beautiful – Phil Wickham
- Kosmos – Williams Matthews
You can also find it on my Apple Music here!